About Us

My photo
Greg and I have been married since July 6, 2002. We have a very much loved family, who we enjoy spending time with. We love fishing, camping, NASCAR and most of all, spoiling our beautiful grandbaby!

Today's Song:

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Chapter

This week starts a new chapter in our lives.... Greg is now working weekends.  His days off will be Monday and Tuesday. We have had weekends off together for the past nine years, so this will take some getting used to!  To start Greg's new days off, Ayden came to visit!  We played, ate puffs, watched Yo Gabba Gabba, and played some more! 


Ayden playing at Poppa and Honey's
Poppa and Ayden

Ayden trying out her new camping chair!
















We can't wait until she gets to spend the night!!  Remember, Aydee Bug, Poppa and Honey's Rules are the Best!!!

Also, on Monday, Greg and I decided that it was time to go back to eating healthy and excercising.  Last year we both lost quite a bit of weight, and then, of course, gained some of it back!!!  So we ate supper and Greg decided to ride his bike (which is NOT my favorite) and I walked.  One person riding a bike and one person walking is not an easily "shared" excercise experience, but we made it work! 

Tuesday was spent running around Lubbock and  buying groceries at WalMart. (which is always an experience in itself!)    I figure I got my excercise yesterday by pushing a cart that would barely turn and dodging all the Lubbock people that seem to think they always have the right of way! (yes, I'm still talking about buying groceries!!!!)

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment