About Us

My photo
Greg and I have been married since July 6, 2002. We have a very much loved family, who we enjoy spending time with. We love fishing, camping, NASCAR and most of all, spoiling our beautiful grandbaby!

Today's Song:

Friday, April 22, 2011

Early Easter Egg Hunt

I went to my parents house yesterday to deliver tutu's that I made to my beautiful twin nieces Aubrey and Delaney.  They loved the tutu's, especially Aubrey!  Her eyes lit up when she saw the tutu's and she loved looking at herself in the mirror!  Delaney wasn't too sure at first, but quickly adjusted to it.  They wore them around the house and then Paw Paw went out in the backyard and hid Easter Eggs for them to find.  They weren't sure what to do at first, but after showing them to how to pick them up and put them in their buckets, they had alot of fun running around finding the eggs.  They really enjoyed opening the plastic eggs and eating the M & M's out of them.  Here are a few pictures!



Delaney
 

Delaney and Aubrey

Aubrey hunting Easter Eggs

Delaney hunting Easter Eggs

Aubrey and Delaney checking out what they found!


Happy Easter Everyone!!!!
 


2 comments:

  1. They are such pretty little girl!! Great job on the tutus too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable. LOVE the tutus!! I really like that they are different colors.

    ReplyDelete