About Us

My photo
Greg and I have been married since July 6, 2002. We have a very much loved family, who we enjoy spending time with. We love fishing, camping, NASCAR and most of all, spoiling our beautiful grandbaby!

Today's Song:

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fajita Feast

A couple of days ago, Greg decided he was going to have a fajita cook out.  Of course, as any woman knows, when a man decides to cook out, this means he is going to be in charge of what HE is actually cooking and you will be in charge of everything that goes with it and bringing them this and that whenever they need it, setting the table, cleaning up afterwards, well you get my point.   But, the fajitas were SO good, so I guess I really can't complain!  Hayley, Tye and Ayden came over, as well as Greg's parents, and we had a great time eating and visiting.   


Ayden played in her swimming pool, which she loved!  And she gave me "kisses" for the first time and confimed that she could say "bye bye".  She is growing up so fast. 


She also enjoyed playing in the pool without any water in it!


Greg and I have such wonderful kids and families.  We are truly blessed and thankful for the time that we get to spend with them.

1 comment: